CSM – Cosmo Gold | Aussie Stock Forums

Cosmo Gold Limited was incorporated as a wholly-owned subsidiary of 3D Resources Limited (ASXDD) in October 2019, with a view to becoming the holder of the Cosmo Newbery Project. The Company now holds the Cosmo Newbery Project located around the Cosmo Newbery aboriginal community approximately 90km north-east of Laverton in Western Australia.

The Project comprises five exploration licences and four exploration licence applications (tenements). Due mainly to access restrictions, and with the exception of restricted reconnaissance in 2017, the Tenements have been unexplored since 2002.

In December 2020, Cosmo Gold entered into the required YTAC Access Agreement with the Yilka Talintji Aboriginal Corporation in respect of approximately 87% of the land comprising the Project. The Company has also negotiated and signed a Heritage Agreement with the Waturta Native Title Claims Group (Waturta) in respect of land comprising the remaining 13% of the Project, and is awaiting execution by Waturta. Following issue of the required Mining Entity Permits these agreements will allow ground-based exploration work on the Tenements.

it is anticipated that CSM will list on the ASX during March 2021.


Be the first to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.